At Buist, we have teams who are always ready to respond in the case of an urgent need or emergency. We provide complete 24-hour emergency service so you can rest easy – day and night. This level of exceptional service applies before, during, and after the construction period.
Our team has some of the most qualified medium voltage specialists in the industry. We have over 10 medium voltage trained technicians ready to support a scheduled or emergency outage.
Our stand-by portable generators are available in sizes ranging from 40KW to 1 MW for use during planned or emergency outages. We have the capability to provide and install both generators and transformers to minimize the impact of an unscheduled outage. For 24 hour service call 616-878-3315.
(SEE Buist Generators)
Our bucket truck is fully equipped with commonly used lighting repair materials, saving you money. We repair and maintain site lighting, exterior building lighting, and residential street lighting all over West Michigan.
- Electrical Substation, Inspection and Testing
- Distribution Switchboard Cleaning, Inspecting, and Testing
- Motor Control Centers – Cleaning, Inspecting, and Testing
- Transformer Inspection, Testing, Repairs, and Oil Analysis
Electrical Installation and Troubleshooting
- Office workstations
- Lighting & Lighting Control systems
- General Commercial and Industrial Power Systems
- Generators and Transfer Switches
- UPS Systems
- Injection Molding
- Industrial Machinery
- Material Handling/Conveyors
- Motor Controls/VFDs – Low and Medium Voltage
- Power Factor Correction Equipment
- Custom Control Panel Building
- Structured Cabling (link)